DHS Assam has released new vacancies of total 540. The interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
Online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
The total vacancies in DHS Recruitment 2020 are 540 (five-forty) nos.
Staff Nurse (critical care) posts for 27 ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospital of Assam, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Service, Assam, Hergrabari, Guwahati-36.
The online applications will be available on the Directorate of Health Service, Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f 03/10/2020 to 17/10/2020 till midnight.
DHS Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay and Grade Pay|
|Staff Nurse (Critical care)||540||Rs. 14000- Rs. 60,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6800|
- GNM Diploma/ B.Sc. o(Nursing) degree or above from any institute/nursing college recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurse-Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
- The applicant should have experience of working in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) at least a period of one year.
Reservation of posts for SC/ ST (P)/ ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/EWS will be as per prevailing Government rules/ norms.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
The upper age limit in relaxation for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST(P), ST(H) candidates.
Documents Required For DHS Recruitment 2020
The following documents must be produced at the time of document verification. The candidates have to produce both original and photocopies of the below-mentioned documents.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photo duly self-attested.
- Birth Certifcate/HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All pass certificate from Boards/ Universities, etc.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable).
- Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section wherever applicable.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticity by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- Experience Certificate working in ICU.
How to apply
The interested candidates can apply ONLINE for the DHS Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse (Critical Care).
Last Date of Online Application
The online application will be started from 03/10/2020 and last date of Online application will be 17/10/2020.
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|APPLY ONLINE||From 03/10/2020|
What is DHS Assam full form
The full form of DHS is Directorate of Health Service. This department comes under the Assam Government and it is committed to providing good quality health service at an affordable price.
How many vacancies are there in DHS
There are 504 total vacancies for Staff Nurse and the last date is 17/10/2020.
How to apply for DHS Assam
The DHS Assam regularly posts new vacancies. Visit the official www.dhs.assam.gov.in. Find the suitable vacancy for you and apply ONLINE.
How to join in DH Assam
DHS assam reguraly post new vacancies for Staff Nurse, MBBS doctors and medicals workers. If you fit into the eligibility then apply online and sit for the examination or appear at the interview on the given date.